Explore our courses, trainings, content, and all things EMDR.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Business
EMDR University is a Rewired360 program where we companion alongside you after your Basic Training through becoming an EMDRIA-Certified therapist to Approved Consultant and ultimately a thriving and independent business owner. We offer you a comprehensive program for EMDR Certification, through becoming an EMDR Approved Consultant with opportunities to become EMDRIA Credit Providers. We offer advanced training offerings in a curriculum format that is often missing in the marketplace. Instead of offering your opportunities to complete individual hours with several consultants, we offer you a program of services on your EMDR journey.
EMDR University Certification Program
Tired of going it alone? Want to make sure you have met all the requirements to become EMDR Certified with a cohort, vs. completing hours with various consultants and tracking hours manually? We've got you!
Join a cohort of peers as they travel through the program to meet EMDRIA requirements to become an EMDR Certified therapist. Avoid all the stress and know you have a place to land to get you to your goals to thrive in your practice. The EMDR University Certification Program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a certified EMDR practitioner, without the stress of missing requirements to get there. Also, join peers who you really get to know, and build quality professional relationships with. After all, isn't most of the learning in the quality of the experience?
They teach us to be therapists, not business owners. That's about to change. In addition, you will find quality tools to build your private practice and create an uncontested market space for your business. You will learn the basics business and marketing skills in addition to becoming an expert in the practice of EMDR.
The EMDR University Certification Program provides tools to lead in the EMDR industry, including providing EMDR intensives.
Join a community of peers travelling the same path, and on the same mission. No more attending drop-in consultation with colleagues you don't know.
Gain practical strategies to build revenue, market your practice and brand your business with confidence with others doing the same thing!
EMDR University Consultation Program
Our goal is to develop you as an EMDR consultant, entrepreneur and leader in the EMDR industry.
Already EMDR Certified and ready to take your practice to the next level? Would you like join a community of EMDR Certified Therapists looking to teach and train others? The Rewired360 EMDR University Consultation Program is for you! Work smarter not harder!
In the Rewired360 EMDR University Program, you will travel as a through each program and receiving training to launch you into a consultation business. See EMDRIA Approved Consultant requirements. No more hassle of tracking hours individually or stressing about meeting requirements! We’ve got you!
- Learn how to build your consultation business to build revenue, create a brand and with basic marketing and business plans that celebrate the work you've done.
- Receive 50% off an EMDRIA approved advanced training ($100 Value)!
- Complete 20 hours of EMDRIA group and individual sessions as you move towards your goal, in one setting, rather than with several consultants.
- Get to you know your peers and build quality, lasting relationships that matter.
- Build peer relationships to assist with letters of recommendation as you submit your application.
I am ready to become an EMDR Approved Consultant
On Demand Advanced Training: EMDR for Grief & Loss Targets
Participants will assess EMDR targets related to death education and different death systems and diverse views about death. This advanced training will also cover the history of modern grief theory and applications to clinical practice for EMDR Phases 1-3 to assess targets related to:
- Perspectives on dying, health care interactions, family roles
- Advance care planning and end-of-life decision-making
- Values, attitudes, and gender factors affecting the expression of grief and the impact on mourning practices (end of life decision-making)
- Factors affecting the experience of and expression of loss, grief, and mourning practices
- Death, meaning-making, advance care planning, ethnic issues, values and attitudes, gender
- Cause of death, meaning making and values and attitudes related to traumatic death
- Issues related to death education, different death systems, and diverse views about death
Approved for 6 EMDRIA Credits
If you're wanting to take the next step in advancing yourself in the field of EMDR, you're in the right place! We have resources for support to develop leadership in clinical and practice skills as we launch EMDR University, a practice center to serve EMDR professionals.
We companion alongside you after Basic Training through becoming an approved consultant. We help you build strategies that keep you top of mind while developing you as EMDR consultant, business owner, and leader in the EMDR industry. Our goal is to assist therapists as they learn, lead, and thrive.
Our library includes protocols and scripts, research articles and rating scales, assessments, consultant resources, treatment planning and case conceptualization. Our resources will help develop you an EMDR consultant, business owner, and leader in the EMDR industry.Receive for FREE