Live and On Demand Trainings
EMDRIA and NBCC CREDIT PROVIDER
This EMDR refresher course is for EMDR trained therapists to refresh their skills and refine their clinical practice. Review the fundamentals of EMDR for new and seasoned EMDR therapists to strengthen their clinical foundation. We will discuss the original 8 phase protocol and clinical reasons when the protocol may need to be modified for stuck processing points.
EMDR with Grief and Loss Targets Live, Virtual, and On Demand Trainings
We will teach EMDR therapists how to identify and assess targets and memories related to death, dying, traumatic death, bereavement, end-of-life-decision-making and advanced care planning. This training is based frameworks from the Association of Death Education and Counseling. Kathy Couch is a Certified Thanatologist with ADEC.
EMDR Certification Intensives
Do you want to become an EMDR Certified Therapist but feel overwhelmed with a demanding schedule? Or, perhaps you’re needing help — and a lot of it— right now, and you don’t want to spend months in the traditional consultation model to feel more secure in your skills? Then, Intensive Sessions are for you!
The traditional consultation models can be overwhelming and difficult to maneuver for many. Rewired360 believes in the mastery of skills and clinical application as we cheerlead, coach, and support each other through the EMDR journey. Our offerings give you more flexibility in how you get support towards EMDR Certification by delivering group hours in an extended format to support busy schedules.
- Choose 3 or 6 hours of group consultation in 1 or 2 sessions
- Receive a detailed review of EMDRIA objectives towards certification to validate yourself
- Receive Lifetime access to modules, documents and resources associated with training objectives
- Participate in a private cohort group discussion
- Gain free access to the Free Rewired360 Library
- March 29, 2024: Live Virtual EMDR Refresher Course - 6 EMDRIA Credits
- April 1, 2024: EMDR University Consultation Program 20 hours of consultation
- April 8, 2024: EMDR University Certification Program- 10, 15 or 20 hours of consultation
- April 19, 2024 and June 6, 2024 EMDR with Grief and Loss Targets Virtual Training-6 EMDRIA Credits
- April 26, 2024: EMDR 3 Hour Certification Intensive.
- May 17: Live In Person EMDR Refresher Course, Twin Falls, Idaho 6 EMDRIA Credits and 6 CE's for Social Workers and Counselors in Idaho
Subscribe to Get an Update for New Trainings
Rewired360 has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7491. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Rewired360 is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Kathy Couch is an EMDRIA Approved Consultant and Rewired360, LLC has been approved by EMDRIA as an EMDRIA Credit Provider No. 23014. Participants are responsible for program approval with their state licensure board.